Friday, May 21, 2010

Au Revoir Thooo

French things:
My girlfriend and I flew AirFrance (which is the BEST airline I've ever flown with, can you say party plane?) to visit our friend Holly who is studying abroad for the year. Her little baby sized apartment (no really.. it was the size of a handy cap bathroom stall, if that) housed all 5 of us where there was no room for shyness. On any given morning, someone would be bathing in the basin tub while others were preparing a fresh breakfast and nursing a their hangovers. We explored the city of Paris on foot and did a lot of site seeing, went to a Persian gay dance club (which had their cira '92 MTV party to go vol. 2 CD on repeat) and got a taste of local living thanks to Holly. We went to the markets, haggled for fresh vegetables and ate a lot of smelly delicious cheeses. Naturally, I documented this in more than 2,000 photographs from start to finish. I couldn't actually post all of them, so I made a movie instead.

Here it is... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment